Warehouse of Context®
How many devices are connected to your network? Chances are that’s a difficult question to answer. Gartner predicts more than 20.8 billion devices will be connected to the Internet by 2020, and the vast number and types of devices require a new approach to protecting your network and data assets from malicious threats.
At Great Bay Software, we enable some of the largest organizations in the world to discover, on board, profile and enforce all devices connecting to the network–in real time. The Great Bay Network Intelligence Platform provides unmatched visibility with auto-intelligent and continuous behavior monitoring of every endpoint on the network. No network is too big or too complicated to gain full control of 100% of your endpoints.
• Mitigate the risk of security breaches with scalable, continuous real-time visibility, behavior monitoring and centrally managed authentication.
• Streamline compliance, asset inventory, on boarding and audit requirements for millions of endpoints across global locations from one central console.
• Achieve unmatched, real-time visibility into 100% of all devices connecting to the network, including unauthorized and unmanaged devices on wired and wireless networks.
• Tap into a robust device profile library, as well as easily update factory profiles and add new, custom profiles as needed.
• Reduce time, cost and valuable IT resources by eliminating the need to deploy any client-based software or agents.
• Protect IT investments through seamless integration with existing authentication solutions and lower capital expense.
Great Bay Software has over 10 years of proven expertise in enabling real-time network visibility for the enterprise. With over 200 customer installations, including many Fortune 500 organizations, the Great Bay Network Intelligence Platform is proven to identify, on board, monitor and enforce access policies on networks with a few thousand to millions of endpoints. No other solution offers the breadth and depth of real-time visibility, insights and flexible enforcement controls that scale with you as your organization grows.
Learn how a Fortune 500 financial services organization was able to discover, profile and secure over 500,000 devices with the Great Bay Network Intelligence Platform.
We can help you, too. Learn how we support organizations with small- to mid-size networks.